A training for project managers in Kazakhstan
ur company’s representatives taught a training for project managers of National Information Technologies company, Astana.
This company is a largest software developer in Kazakhstan not only performing commercial development, but it is also a largest supplier for the government sector.
The main points of the training were:
- Starting work as a Project manager at Software Development industrial projects
- Analysis of the project and its plans
- Organization structures: functional, matrix-like (weak and strong), project.
- Roles at the project: analytics, management, manufacture, testing, maintenance. Effective roles distribution.
- Project survival test;
- Project planning: requirements, contents, quality, risks management.
- Work with the team
- Staff recruitment: resumes sorting, telephone interviews, personal interviews, home assignments. Interview mistakes.
- Motivation: Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, Herzberg Theory;
- What is expected of us by the customer, team, management?
- Delegation and information flows organization;
The training was taught in Ministries House of Kazakhstan and caused a lively discussion.