Data Management Systems
Data management is a process connected with data creation, change and removal, management of their storage, search and visualization. Data management systems store enormous amounts of data, and these data amounts are constantly growing. In this connection Big Data are mentioned as a set of methods to work with enormous amounts of structured or non-structured information. Possible sources of Big Data arrival are the data constantly coming from measuring devices, message torrents from social networks, meteorological data, streams of meteorological data, streams of data about mobile network subscribers’ and audio/video recording devices location.
- Data gathering and analysis system
- Data visualization system
- We have a wide experience in data management systems development. Thus, for example, we have developed a system of data collection for large amounts of data within a specialized corporate portal. Such data include video surveillance systems data, meteorological data (air temperature, precipitation, atmospheric pressure, etc.)
- Most processes require analyzed information to be presented as popularized as possible – in the form of graphs, diagrams, and 3D-models. We successfully solved these tasks within such projects as the system for data collection and visualization and the 3D data visualizer.
- Our areas of competence in data management systems development:
- big data
- data mining
- data sharing
- dynamically extensible UI and backend
- custom virtual filespace system
- custom files synchronization
- JSON, SOAP data format
- geo files processing
- Asf, exif, tiff, html files processing
- authentication (Oauth, Open ID, LDAP)
- data sharding
- API Throttling
- remote profiling
- Spreadsheets (XLS, CSV)
- Excel, Word, PDF report generating
- continuous integration with bamboo, JIRA, review-board, git
- flexible logging system
Where to start?
Simply send us your request to email@example.com or fill in Contact Us form, and we will respond within 1 work day.