Professional Social Networks
A social network is an online platform designed to build social relations. There are professional networks bringing people together to communicate about certain subjects, share information, and make business connections.
Depending on the purpose of creation the following professional networks can be singled out:
- For certain professionals (financial, insurance, medical, educational, and other networks);
- For recruitment, job search;
- For people of similar interests.
The main functional: creating profiles, creating special interest communities, message exchange, posting photo- and video materials.
- We have an extended experience in developing social networks of a wide functional range: profiles registration, inviting friends, message exchange, photo/video download, news feed, third-party services integration (YouTube, Amazon, PayPal, Authorize.net and others), and other opportunities to meet your business needs.
- If you want to launch a resource for professionals in a certain area, we know what to do. We have a successful experience in developing a social network for financial specialists
- Recruitment/job search social networks is an up-to-date instrument to solve human resources issues, and we have an expertise in it. We have successfully developed a job marketplace with social network functionality.
- We have been successfully developing and introducing social networks for special interests that allow the participants to communicate and exchange information with like-minded people in various fields. Thus, for example, ISS Art has developed a large social network for cinema lovers.
- Our opportunities in social networks development are not limited to the types of projects mentioned above. We shall willingly accept your idea of a social network and provide a solution that will meet your business goals at most.
- Our areas of competence in social networks development:
- social networks integration (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- payment systems integration (PayPal, Authorize.net)
- image processing
- email notifications and reports
- external systems integration (CMS, Plaxo, IVA API, Tokbox API)
- data mining