Our company offers a wide range of testing services of web-application, desktop and mobile applications at each stage of the application lifecycle.
Main services offered by our company:
- Prototype testing;
- Functional testing;
- User interface testing;
- Cross-browser testing;
- Web-applications productivity testing;
- Documentation testing.
A team of qualified quality assurance specialists of the company can join the development team at any stage of the application lifecycle.
Prototype testing and pre-project testing
This type of testing allows finding structural, logical, design errors at an early stage of development. The main goal of this type of testing is to find out potential problems, detect disagreement with requirements for graphical user interface. Prototype testing includes:
- Requirements analysis;
- Analysis of applications, forms, interface templates structure of the designed system;
- Analysis of business logic prototype, analysis of user cases;
- Analysis of logic connectors between modules, navigation;
- General testing strategy and plans development, initial variant creation for test documentation and test cases project design, defects classification criteria development.
Pre-project testing is performed at the stage of pre-project analysis and technical specification creation. While performing pre-project testing quality assurance specialists interact with analysts and developers.
Our company offers manual and semi-automatic testing of applications. Functional testing is performed as iterations and guarantees that each new functionality added to the application under development meets the specified requirements. The estimation of each of the tested features is done according to the expected and obtained results. At each stage regression testing of the existing functionality is done to check whether new added features will affect the current application functionality.
User interface testing
This testing is aimed to control interaction of the final user with the application. User interface testing also implies checking of the following:
- application correspondence to graphical interface requirements;
- correspondence to standard graphic interfaces;
- testing with different resolutions;
- testing of localized versions.
When performing this type of testing company specialists do testing of pages layout to find out presence of defects and the application compatibility with various browsers.
Load and stress testing
This type of testing is targeted at the application work stability testing and forecasted at operation and peak loads.
During the load testing:
- Requirements for performance, aims of testing are documented by means of Software usage analysis.
- Testing is done that allows defining productivity dependence on a number of characteristics, such as user activity, the number of simultaneous connections, amount of kept and processed information, capacity.
- At the end of testing the customer is given a report on testing performed, possible cases, the conclusion about potential problems with code and architecture, and ways of removing them.
Documentation testing includes checking of the following documents:
- Technical requirements on graphical user interface;
- User manual;
- System administrator manual;
During documentation testing we check the following aspects:
- Logic and consistency (consequence of narration and uniformity of information presentation);
- Completeness and clearness of narration (correspondence of the explicitation level of the target group, adequacy of the information for understanding.)
- Preciseness (relevancy of the information, correctness of links and graphical elements);
- Document structure (correspondence of document items consequence to its goal);
- Spelling, grammar, use of language and punctuation;
- Formatting (exclusion of deviations from documentation style, correspondence of document items to the corporate style).
Your benefits of collaboration with us:
- Budget monitoring during the development and/or software maintenance by means of our time tracking system CrISStal Eye.
- A team of qualified quality assurance specialists.